Procox containing 0.9 mg / ml and 18mg/ml toltrazuril emodepsia.
For the treatment of mixed parasitic infections that sopeche or shown to be caused by the following species of nematodes and coccidia:
– Toxoxara canis (mature adult, immature adult, L4)
– Uncinaria stenocephala (mature)
– Ancylostoma caninum (mature)
– Complex Isospora ohioensis
– Isospora canis
Procox acts against Isospora replication and dissemination against oocysts.
7.5 ml oral suspension
• Do not use in puppies / dogs less than two weeks or weighing less than 0.4 kg.
• Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Disorders can be mild and transient digestive tract (vomiting or loose stools).
Route of administration
1 ml suspension / 2 kg orally to dogs at 2 weeks and at least 0.4 kg.