Always FREE delivery
Huge product selection. You can contact us if you need certain product
Stronghold 360 mg Selamectin / 3 pipettes /
Stronghold is used to treat and prevent infestations with parasites that live on the skin or in the fur of cats and dogs, such as fleas and mites, as well as treating worm parasites that live inside the body. It is used in the following ways:
– to treat and prevent flea infestations in cats and dogs, by killing adult fleas, their larvae and their eggs on the animal, and in the litters of pregnant or nursing cats or dogs.
– It can also be used as part of a treatment for flea allergy dermatitis (skin inflammation),
– to prevent heartworm disease in cats and dogs,
– to treat ear mites in cats and dogs,
– to treat adult intestinal roundworms and intestinal hookworms in cats,
– to treat adult intestinal roundworms in dogs,
– to treat biting lice in cats and dogs,
– to treat sarcoptic mange (scabies) in dogs.
The contents of the tube are squeezed onto the skin after parting the fur between the shoulder blades. This small volume of liquid is absorbed through the skin and has an effect throughout the animal’s body. The strength used and the number of administrations depend on the weight and species of the animal being treated, and the type of parasite. The package leaflet contains detailed information on dosage and duration of treatment.