Always FREE delivery
Huge product selection. You can contact us if you need certain product
A live intranasal vaccine for the immunization of dogs against Bordetella bronchiseptica and Canine parainfluenza virus for periods of increased risk to reduce clinical signs induced by B. bronchiseptica and Canine parainfluenza virus and to reduce shedding of Canine parainfluenza virus.
A bivalent freeze dried vaccine containing live attenuated strains of Bordetella bronchiseptica, canine para-influenza virus (CPi). It is designed for intranasal administration. Stimulates active immunity against two of the main pathogens in the canine kennel cough complex.
Modified live vaccine for intranasal administration. Contains: Bordetella bronchiseptica and para influenza virus.
For the active immunization of dogs against kennel cough
Dosage and administration:
• Allow the diluent to reach room temperature. Aseptically reconstitute the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
• Fill a 1 ml disposable syringe with 1 dose (0.4 ml) of vaccine.
• Remove the needle, connect the applicator tip and administer 0.4 ml into one nostril only.
The vaccine should be used within 1 hour of reconstitution
• One dose at least 72 hours prior to period of anticipated risk.
• Dogs should be at least three weeks of age. Revaccination: Annually.
• One dose required for full primary vaccination. No booster dose is required.
• Onset of immunity within 72 hours. Safe in pregnant bitches.
• No interference from MDA. Rapid onset of immunity because of intra nasal route.
Store 2-8° C in a refrigerator